Sunday, 23 September 2012

Where Hope resides

I’ve been struggling to find topics which were interesting enough to interest y'all and hence it took me almost a month to write something good, I chose to share whatever i have been through in all these tiring months. Struggling is something that I have been doing a lot lately. And I’ve realized we all are together in the same boat heading towards a hurricane and the only way saving ourselves is jumping out of the boat and into an ocean of possibilities and opportunities.

People dream. They should. We dream a dream which never shows us a clear picture of what is actually going to happen. What we dream is the good bits and pieces edited to perfection whereas the struggles, pain and despair are censored to make us feel good. But when you’re actually experiencing it you realize something is a miss! Things don’t turn out the way you want them to, you reach your goals but unfortunately you didn’t get there like the way you thought you would.  However, what has always amused me is the struggle every famous personality around us has gone through to reach where he/she has today.  And that makes me wonder is, If there was no struggle, people would never respect what and who you are today. I am amused Ambani started his business coming to Mumbai with 10rs in his pocket, it makes me want to learn more about him. But I am not amused how Mukesh and Anil continued his legacy because clearly they hardly struggled (Maybe once during recession, but losing a few change in a bucket full of moolah doesn’t matter). The story telling about your life becomes so interesting. Knowing you can inspire even one person with your struggle makes it worthwhile. The achievement that you have achieved becomes so much more worth celebrating. I am sure people who got jobs the next day they graduated value their jobs less than a person who got  a job almost after 5 months of struggling.

You lose so many things in your life on your way. But when the climb is over, the view 
you get is amazing. I may not inspire many with my story, but you need to make yours interesting. So that when there is a tomorrow which has a better You in it, you are proud of it. You know you deserve everything that you have achieved and self-pity is an emotion that should never exist in you, because the day you pity yourself is the day when you know there shall be no progress. So hang on to your hope, have faith in yourself, and also in the people around you. You are awesome, you just need to to fight your way to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment